Technical Project Manager
Cedar Rapids, IA US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Megan Wilcox or apply here!
Technical Project Manger
Job Overview: Our local Iowa client, in the Insurance industry, is seeking to add a NEW Technical Project Manger to their team. Technical Project Manger is responsible for planning, organizing, executing, and managing the IT-portion of IT-managed projects.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Technical Project Manger
1. Proficient in effectively organizing project resources, timelines, deliverables, and reporting.
2. Skilled in leading meetings, delivering project status presentations, and fostering a results-driven approach.
3. Proficient in working with Azure DevOps to execute tasks and collaborate on projects.
4. Well-versed in Agile delivery methodologies, enabling efficient project execution.
5. Extensive experience in technical/IT-related environments, fostering a deep understanding of the industry.
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Technical Project Manger
1. No jerks.
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
3. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
5. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
6. Strong customer service orientation.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.