Iowa City, IA US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Erin Pals at email@example.com, you can also schedule an appointment at https://calendly.com/epals-1/interiew-s to learn more about this opportunity!
Job Overview: Our client South of Iowa City, is seeking to add a NEW Systems Administrator to their team. Systems Administrator is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and enhancement of systems while providing support for business applications. To be successful in the role of Systems Administrator, you must have proficiency in Microsoft technologies, experience in ITIL/ITSM environment, and working experience as a system administrator.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Systems Administrator
- Operate within an ITIL/ITSM framework for operational processes
- Adhere to policies for configuration management and change control
- Guarantee the availability of systems and applications
- Ensure the recoverability of systems and applications through backups and testing
- Collaborate directly with internal customers, project managers, and external/3rd party vendors to implement technology solutions
- Resolve daily issues that impact various teams and overall business objectives
- Communicate system availability clearly in advance of maintenance windows
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support by taking ownership of and addressing issues, questions, and problems
- Maintain system and application security through regular reviews, vulnerability management, and patching processes
- After-hours as needed for scheduled maintenance or on call support
- Five to Seven years of experience within a Systems Administrator or equivalent role
Valid Driver's License required
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Windows Server administration, with a focus on core Microsoft technologies such as Exchange, SQL, IIS, and Active Directory
- Familiarity with cloud-based services, including Azure, AWS, and public/private cloud environments
- Experience working with incident tracking and ticketing systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to gather, interpret, document, and evaluate server requirements
- Willingness and proactivity to learn about new technologies, hardware, and software products, and their potential benefits to the company
Hours you will be work as a Systems Administrator
Monday through Friday
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.