We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design all equipment foundation pads to support Inverter, Transformers, Sectionalizing Cabinets and other Electrical Equipment
- Ensure site-specific loading of all proposed solar site are design against AHJ local ordinance and ASCE loading requirement
- Provide RFI construction support to all solar projects in parallel and managing consultants
- Work with Procurement to generate equipment Technical Specification and Material Requisitions to ensure equipment meet prime contracts requirement & engineering standards
- Develop Structural Engineering scopes of work base on the conditions specific to each state or AHJ standards
- Participate in contractual exhibit page turn
- Coordinate pot mapping deliverables with outside consultant for all projects for post installation
- Develop company procedures, processes, and standards related to Structural Engineering
- Oversee engineering activities and deliverables during varying stages of design and construction on multiple sites across the country simultaneously
- Develop Geotechnical Engineering scope of work and review existing project Geotechnical Engineering reports
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Civil Engineering PE License
- Experience in solar structural engineering
$120,000+ depending on experience. Salary negotiable for ideal candidate
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.