Senior Software Engineer
Iowa City, IA US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Kristen Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or , you can also schedule an appointment at to learn more about this opportunity!
Our Iowa City client, is seeking a Senior Java Developer with AWS Cloud experience.
- Work on onboard devices (tablets) integrated with trackers to control implements.
- Develop and maintain the control system, an embedded system running on Linux with low-level C code.
- Interface and control onboard devices via Android tablets positioned in the cab of tractors.
- Establish communication between tablets and a server/system using Ethernet.
- Build AWS Cloud services to enhance data and communication services for improved device performance.
- Contribute to the design, development, testing, and deployment of Cloud-based solutions.
- Implement best practices for reliability, scalability, and security within the AWS Cloud environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Familiarity with AWS platform and services.
- Experience with embedded systems and low-level C code.
- Proficiency in Android application development and communication protocols.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- A passion for innovation and a desire to drive technology advancements in the agricultural industry.
- $130,000-$150,000 base + bonus
Opportunity to work in a hybrid environment
- Be a part of a company driving innovation within the agriculture industry
- Exceptional benefit package
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.