Senior Software Engineer
Eden Prairie, MN US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Kristen Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity!
Position Overview: As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a pivotal member of our premier clients R&D Software Engineering Group. You will play a crucial role in the development of software for medical devices used in Digital Health and Radiology suites. From concept development to implementation and testing, you will contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
This is a Direct Hire role.
- Develop software for Diagnostic Imaging (DI) and Digital Health software using C# .NET and Front-end technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define software requirements, design specifications, and testing protocols.
- Drive innovation by researching and evaluating new software techniques and technologies.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards and quality management systems.
- Foster a culture of excellence by promoting best practices and standards across the software organization.
- Partner with Principal engineers to define next-generation functionalities and product roadmaps.
- Lead project cycles, including design inputs, bug fixes, and test reports.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- 10+ years of architecture, technical design, and software development experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Full-stack software development using C#/.NET or C++.
- Proficiency in user interface development with technologies like WPF or Angular.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline tools such as Jenkins or Azure DevOps.
- Previous experience in the medical device or healthcare industry.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities.
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
- Familiarity with development tools such as MS Visual Studio, JIRA, GIT, JAMA.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.