Job Number: 5039
Sr. Software Developer Job Locations: REMOTE US
Senior Software Developers work with a software product team to design, develop, test, implement, and support websites and software applications and take the lead on design and development tasks to ensure solutions meet quality standards. Senior software developers also serve as subject matter experts on the technical components of the product supported by the team and mentor other developers in associated technical skills, system knowledge, and development standards established for the product. Responsibilities
- Work with business analysts and UX/UI designers to understand user needs and lead the design of technical solutions that will meet quality needs for security, scalability, reliability, usability, and accessibility.
- Work with team to develop, test, and implement websites and software applications using Microsoft .NET technologies in an agile development process.
- Follow development processes & standards for code design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation and assist in leading team efforts to continually refine and improve those processes & standards.
- Build automated unit tests for developed code and work with quality assurance analysts to ensure code release meet standards for efficiency, quality, and reliability.
- Perform code reviews and deploy applications in a continuous integration/continuous development DevOps environment.
- Provide maintenance and technical support for websites and software applications in accordance with organizational standards and service-level agreements.
- Keep up with industry trends and learn new technologies as needed to meet company needs and mentor less experienced developers in learning those technologies.
- Bachelors degree in IT discipline or equivalent work experience Skills:
- C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Core / .NET 5 platforms
- Azure DevOps, Git, and MS Visual Studio
- Responsive design and Bootstrap
- Single Page Applications and React
- Software development lifecycle, Agile/Scrum, and DevOps CI/CD
- OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigations
- 5 or more years of experience developing software using Microsoft .NET technologies Desired Skills:
- Microsoft Dynamics D365 and X++
- Azure and other cloud-based systems
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Ability to "think outside the box" to develop new solutions and ways of working
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.