Sales Recruiting Specialist
Our client located in Atlanta, GA is seeking to add a new Sales Recruiting Specialist to their team. This role can be REMOTE for the right candidate. The Sales Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for the full life cycle recruiting process for strategic Exempt level positions within the sales/commercial operation. This is a hands-on recruiting role that requires a keen sense of urgency, attention to detail, and effective time management to fill open positions within our sales organization and develop talent pipelines for future staffing needs. Working closely with senior level sales leadership, this role will become an integrated participant in the sales groups ecosystem and will use that to effectively drive the execution of core goals and strategies.
This is a direct hire position and will report directly to the Vice President of Talent.
What you will be doing as a Sales Recruiting Specialist
- Working closely with Sales Leadership to help understand their forecasted talent needs as a means of proactively building appropriate networks
- Develop talent pipelines through building and maintaining relationships with potential candidates, current staff, and other external resources to identify highly qualified professionals and emerging talent
- Must become a master within LinkedIn Recruiter, leveraging a wealth of candidates while at the same time demonstrating an impeccable level of organization and analytical thought with their sourcing methods.
- Drafting Job Offers, working them in the system for approval, and then orchestrating subsequent extension to the candidate, and a level of white-glove onboarding in tandem with the hiring manager.
- Posting advertisements on job sites and on social media
- Contacting industry professionals to ask for referrals
- Negotiating terms of hire with potential candidates
- Represent the company at various industry conferences and events.
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Sales Recruiting Specialist
- 2+ years of demonstrated sourcing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present and maintain a positive corporate image in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with Oracle Recruiting
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced/high volume sales environment
- Transportation industry knowledge and experience is a plus
- Recruiting/Sales experience is a plus
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.