Richmond, VA US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Please contact Lesa Peterman at email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity!
Job Overview: Our client in the moving industry, located in Richmond, VA, has an immediate need for a Project Manager whose primary responsibility is to ensure all services under their control during assigned projects are executed consistently with written agreed upon purchase order and/or signed agreements. The Project Manager will have daily contact with customers, other project managers, contract administrators, national account personnel and others.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Project Manager
- Responsible for ensuring all additional services requested are outlined and agreed upon in a signed addendum prior to services being provided
- Provide complete management of entire project through timelines, budgets, coordination, supervision and effective communication to all team-members
- Serves as the point of contact to professionally plan and manage any assigned relocation project(s) from inception to completion
- Ensures that levels of service, quality of work, and completion dates are met
- Responsible for tracking the cost of the project in progress to ensure they remain within the budget and work closely with the billing personnel to track daily costs with the use of the current billing system
- Plan, coordinate, and prepare moves to ensure high levels of customer service, efficiency of contractor/crews, and maximize profitability
- Constant contact with assigned salesperson when managing a project, notifying them or a supervisor of occurrences and potential problems that may occur
- Works with Dispatch to coordinate personnel, vehicle, and equipment requirements for projects
- Responsible to understand and work with systems furniture blueprints
- Provides accurate and detailed estimates to customers
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Project Manager
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in Project Management or similar
- Complete TRS (Technology Relocation Specialists) training and certification
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.