We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Job Location: Wisconsin - Nashotah, WI
Position Type: Full Time
Job Shift: 3rd Shift
1st shift: 6:45am - 3:15pm
2nd shift: 2:45pm - 11:15pm
3rd shift: 10:45pm - 7:15am
- Sets-up and troubleshoot secondary equipment.
- Monitor press cycle to ensure that presses are running to routing standards.
- Initiate corrective action for jobs running out of standard cycle.
- Demonstrate ability to set limit switches, timers, and process controls on presses.
- Demonstrate ability to pull/clean screws and barrels.
- Knowledge of IQMS system. Complete accurate IQ transactions.
- Change end of arm tooling and loads robot program into press.
- Demonstrate ability to do basic robotic troubleshooting on end of arm tooling.
- Measure parts at start-up.
- Perform periodic inspection rounds when needed.
- Demonstrate understanding of the fundamentals of RJG technology via e-dart control.
- Relocate material and parts to the warehouse using hand cart and / or forklift.
- Perform material handling duties in a back-up capacity as required.
- Return shop packet and other related materials to the production office when jobs are completed.
- Complete cleanup duties and return supplies to the proper location.
- Run presses as needed.
- Serve as a member of a special project team or attend training sessions as required.
Production and Processing- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Design - Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Mechanical- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Hands on experience using measurement devices, i.e. calipers, micrometer, height gage, etc. Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) procedures and applications. Experience using computer software products, i.e. MS Excel, MS Word.
Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications. Ability to count, verify, and key on hand quantities into the system.
Education/Training - High school diploma or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Operation Monitoring- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
Operation and Control- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
Quality Control Analysis- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
Operation Monitoring -Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
Active Listening- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made,
Static Strength - The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.