Process Safety Manager
Eagan, MN US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Steven Korus at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 536-1421 , you can also schedule an appointment at to learn more about this opportunity!
This is a Direct Hire role.
This role also offers a flexible 9/80s work schedule, meaning there is the potential for every other Friday off depending on workload.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Bonus eligible!
- Automatic 401K company contribution
- Additional 401K competitive match program
- Excellent Health benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with key operations, maintenance, and technical support groups to achieve the shared vision for Operational Process Safety
- Lead the application of PSM standards and industry best practices, management system ownership, and routine interaction and auditing
- Work side-by-side with strong leadership and PSM technical experts to succeed in this role and prepare you for future opportunities at FHR
- Support software systems that will require aptitude in the use of various systems such as Microsoft Power Applications
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Process Safety Engineering, or equivalent technical experience
- A minimum of two (2) years applicable work experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience within a Petroleum Refinery or comparable manufacturing environment
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in Process Safety Engineering or support within a manufacturing/industrial setting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.