Waterloo, IA US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Erin Pals at email@example.com, you can also schedule an appointment at https://calendly.com/epals-1/interiew-s to learn more about this opportunity!
Job Overview: Our Waterloo, IA client in heavy duty equipment, is adding a Parts Manager to their team. In your daily duties as a Parts Manager you will oversee the parts department team members and operations to exceed customer expectations and drive revenue growth.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Parts Manager
- Supervise the members of the parts department team, which involves responsibilities such as recruitment, performance evaluation, and compensation management.
- Foster the growth and potential of team members to achieve the best outcomes.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to establish annual departmental objectives and budgets that align with the organization's financial and operational targets.
- Continuously assess revenue and expenditure in relation to the budget and make operational adjustments as necessary.
- Maintain inventory levels that strike a balance between meeting Navistar's needs and achieving internal inventory turnover goals.
- Ensure consistent adherence to operational processes and procedures to meet organizational standards and minimize legal risks.
- Thoroughly review work and stock orders for accuracy before proceeding with billing and invoicing processes.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3 years of experience in a Parts department
- 5 years of relevant experience
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.