Davenport, IA US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Lesa Peterman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity!
Job Overview: Our transportation client located in Davenport, IA is seeking to add a new Parts Manager to their team. The Parts Manager is responsible for overseeing the parts department, coordinating counter and outside sales, shipping and receiving, selling, and distributing truck parts to customers. To be successful in the role of Parts Manager, you must have experience working with truck parts, strong customer service and communication skills, and leadership/management experience.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Parts Manager
- Manage and maintain the parts inventory level and transfer parts between stores as necessary
- Supervise, train, recruit, and hire people for the parts department team
- Analyze sales, expenses, daily reports, and inventory monthly to maintain profit goals
- Oversee warehouse operations and revise as necessary
- Communicate clearly and effectively with employees in all divisions of the company
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures to support positive employee relations and strong customer satisfaction
- Oversee parts warranty procedures
- Deliver exceptional customer service for all our parts business
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Parts Manager
Minimum of 2 years of management/supervisory experience with truck parts required
Strong leadership/management experience
- Product knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficiency working with computers
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.