O365 Support Engineer
Remote, Remote US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Deepak Tank at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity!
O365 Support Engineer
Job Overview: Our Quad Cities area client, in technology, is seeking to add a NEW 100% REMOTE O365 Support Engineer to their team. This position is responsible for providing strong technical support, with a consultative approach, working with clients to implement, migrate, administer, and maintain O365 environments. They will also be providing additional support and troubleshooting.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in a fast-paced environment, ability to multi-task and respond to matters with calm positive thinking.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a O365 Support Engineer
- Deploy Office/Microsoft 365 Environments.
- 5+ years of progressive experience and expertise supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365.
- Experience with large Exchange to Office 365 migrations supporting large Government or commercial clients.
- 3+ years establishing and maintaining O365 Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups and providing input on enterprise exchange policies and procedures*
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
- Supporting Client initiatives remotely and on-premise
- Meeting regularly with Clients and attend Client meetings and engaging Executive Management
- Working with End-Users and Vendors to support applications and environments
- Assist in managing Support Services and related deliverables
- Assist in maintaining and deploying other Client applications and environments.
- Experience with Office 365 Modern Workplace migrations and implementation
- Analyze, architect, design and deliver OneDrive for Business solutions to include content migrations.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.