NAV/Business Central Systems Analyst - 100% Remote
Omaha, NE US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Kristen Lee at Klee@saigepartners.com to learn more about this opportunity!
Technical-Functional NAV/BC Engineer
We are currently seeking a motivated and collaborative Technical-Functional NAV/BC Engineer to join our clients corporate IT team based out of their Omaha headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about IT, possesses a strong understanding of Business Central (BC) and NAV software, and is eager to contribute to the global support and enhancement of our business applications. The successful candidate will work closely with end users and internal IT teams to configure, upgrade, and support BC and NAV across global locations.
- Location: Remote
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of BC and NAV software, including functionality, best practices, processes, and business rules.
- Configure, upgrade, and support BC and NAV across global locations.
- Analyze and document business requirements, designing sustainable solutions that meet end user needs.
- Understand both functional and technical requirements of BC/NAV requests.
- Collaborate with end users to identify and recommend solutions to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide best practices and solution alternatives to end users and team members.
- Develop reports using SQL queries, SSRS, or Power BI.
- Communicate significant application-related issues regarding business controls, process controls, and SOX requirements.
- Collaborate with IT vendors and internal teams to support initiatives.
- 7+ years of experience working with Business Central/NAV.
- Functional knowledge of ERP, with the ability to collaborate effectively with users on support, training, and project management.
- Technical knowledge of NAV/BC ERP framework.
- Technical knowledge of NAV/BC ERP SQL structure.
- Technical knowledge of NAV/BC ERP Integration options.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, MIS, engineering, business administration, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of finance, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, and/or operations.
- Project management and business analysis experience in a manufacturing environment.
If you are a dedicated professional with the required skills and experience, we invite you to join our team and contribute to the success of our global IT initiatives. To apply, please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience. We look forward to welcoming a new member to our clients collaborative and innovative IT team.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.