Multi-craft Maintenance Technician
Seaford, DE US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Scott Barr at email@example.com or , you can also schedule an appointment at to learn more about this opportunity!
Multi-craft Maintenance Technician (Seaford, DE)
Our client is seeking to add a Multi-craft Maintenance Technician to their team. Multi-craft Maintenance Technician (Seaford, DE) is responsible for ensuring that plant equipment and facilities are kept in good electrical/mechanical repair and working order, enabling a continuous production mode.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Multi-craft Maintenance Technician (Seaford, DE)
- Troubleshoot, identify, and perform corrective and preventive maintenance on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulics systems.
- Proficient in the use of precision tools like Dial Indicators, Feeler gauges, Micrometers and other precision tools.
- Use electrical test equipment, as needed, for repair and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment up to 480 volts AC and 500 VDC while wearing all required PPE.
- Troubleshoot programmable logic controllers, electronics boards and instrumentation, both pneumatic and electronic.
- Diagnose problems by interpreting and working from engineering drawings, blueprints, schematics, and equipment manufacturers literature.
- Demonstrated commitment to compliance and ability to manage risk in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to communicate and function within a strong team environment.
- Able to work productively with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Training will be provided by our senior staff members to transfer knowledge and skills on critical equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Open to all levels of electrical experience
- Experience maintaining industrial machinery and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret machine electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to wear all required PPE for the work. This can include wearing arc flash or hot suits for electrical or mechanical work respectively.
Hours you will be work as a Multi-craft Maintenance Technician (Seaford, DE)
3rd shift with a possibility of a rotating schedule
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.