Mobile Lab Technician
Iowa City, IA US
Mobile Lab Tech
Job Overview: Our engineering client is seeking to add a new Mobile Lab Technician to their team in the Iowa City, IA area. The Mobile Lab Technician is responsible for traveling around to collect samples and test them for asbestos, mold, and lead. To be successful in the role of Mobile Lab Technician, you must have experience working with asbestos, mold, and lead, familiarity with industry regulations and guidelines, and excellent communication skills.
This is a direct hire position.
What you will be doing as a Mobile Lab Tech
- Travel to designated locations to obtain samples for asbestos, mold, and lead testing.
- Collect samples following established protocols using appropriate equipment and tools.
- Perform on-site analysis of collected samples using approved laboratory methods and equipment.
- Inspect and assess the buildings to identify potential asbestos, mold, and lead hazards.
- Prepare detailed reports summarizing findings, including observations, test results, and recommendations for further action, and deliver them to clients.
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Mobile Lab Tech
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, chemistry, biology, or a related field is preferred.
- Relevant certifications in asbestos, mold, and lead testing is strongly preferred.
- Established experience in asbestos, mold, and lead testing, preferably in a field or laboratory setting.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey complex information to clients and stakeholders.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Comfortable with regular travel within the prescribed geography and flexibility in work hours as needed.
Contact Lesa Peterman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity!
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!