We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Shelbi at email@example.com or 319-409-9307 to learn more about this opportunity!
Our full service sheet metal manufacturing client is seeking to add a NEW Manufacturing Cost Analyst to their team in Des Plaines, IL. They are looking for someone to help find ways to make operations more cost-efficient. The Mfg. Cost Analyst will complete monthly closing activities related to manufacturing costs, labor and overhead absorption, work-in- process inventory, freight and duties to ensure timeliness and accuracy of closing procedures. A successful candidate will perform variance analysis between actual and standard costs as well as monitor, analyze and report on inventory valuation, production, and various other cost.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure process integrity within Cost/Inventory and work team members to resolve process issues
- Analyze and review bills of materials to ensure accurate product costings
- Assists with new fiscal year comp plans (give input and analysis), special activities related to forecast and closing the year
- Analyze and report production costs at standard and actual and provide explanations as products move through the manufacturing process
- Analyze and report process efficiency, production variances including price variance, material variance, labor variance, and volume variance and the impact on the unit manufacturing cost (UMC)
- Gather and analyze financial data including inventory level analysis
- Prepare detailed reports, both periodically and ad-hoc
- Conduct audits on financial processes and transactions
- Monitor changes in processes or methods to calculate effects on overall costs
- Estimate products costs for existing and new products
- Forecast and analyze costs of processes, labor and inventory
- Suggest cost-reducing or profitable solutions
- Minimum 3+ years proven experience required in Production Inventory Control and Manufacturing Processes as a inventory analyst, cost specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of accounting processes and ERP/MRP system (Epicor Vantage a plus)
- Experience in data, operational and financial analysis
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.