Charleston, SC US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Hannah Wohlers at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity!
Job Overview: The Superintendent Maintenance is responsible for giving Supervisors and Teams the prerequisites to do their work and to achieve targets by acting as a coach and an enabler.
This is a Direct Hire role at a competitive pay rate. The client is able to provide relocation assistance if necessary!
What you will be doing as a Maintenance Superintendent
- Regularly monitors the MTBF/MTTR outcomes and secures that the analysis and corrective actions are taken to achieve targets.
- Ensure that the organization uses approved and standardized methods, tools, documentation, etc. Ensure the quality of the performed work.
- Review new and updated instructions, procedures and documents and secure understanding of these in the organization.
- Review the operation's costs for all cost categories, if necessary, ensure that corrective actions are taken.
- Lead the work with cost reductions in all expense categories. Lead the forecast work in the maintenance organization.
- Review man-hours, cost, performance and ratio plans with maintenance supervisors.
- Ensure delivery performance of preventive maintenance and planned work.
- Utilizes data to develop predictive analysis/maintenance programs.
- Reviews continuous improvement proposals and internal abnormality investigation and provide resources to implement countermeasures.
- Perform step development audits for the maintenance teams and support the production teams development in operator maintenance.
- Follow-up on the evolution of the non-operational activities according to time management.
- Follow-up on the improvement work in operations, ex: PSS, Green Belt, Kaizen.
- Sum-up Q, D, S results and make corrective actions and prioritize.
- Screen key performance Indicators, master-/long-term action plans, and ensure that appropriate actions are taken
- Conduct the confirmation process.?
- Carry out the policy deployment process with Supervisors.
- Establish SLA in cooperation with production management, and follow up, analyze and correct toward defined targets.
- Manage and create opportunities for right staffing and flexibility.
- Provide Supervisors with necessary infrastructure and empowerment to achieve?business goals.
- Recognize team efforts and achievements
- Supports OHI survey completion, feedback and implementation of resulting actions.
- Primary coach for his/her Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related or related experience, preferred
- 8+ years of experience in maintenance or engineering, preferably in automotive paint environment.
- 2+ years of leadership/management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, at all levels of the organization
- 6 sigma Level 2 certified, preferred
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.