We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Steven Korus at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 536-1421 , you can also schedule an appointment at to learn more about this opportunity!
HRIS Manager - Workday
Job Overview: Ensures that the HRIS system is up and running smoothly, Train users thoroughly, and that the system is doing all that it is intended to do. Responsible to ensure the company is maximizing the system from performance reviews, compensation, position changes, reporting, etc. Projects can include installing, creating, customizing, and implementing new applications or maintenance and improvement of existing applications within the HR function
This is a Direct Hire role. Hybrid position multiple days per week in office
What you will be doing as a HRIS - Workday
- Liaison to all company stakeholders during the execution of HR performance and job designation processes.
- Maintains systems that support Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) including but not
- limited to DayForce, SelfStir and others as needed. This includes learning the systems to enable
- administration, customizing, trouble shooting, data entry and retrieval, reporting, etc.
- Designs, develops and implements training through a variety of means including documentation, online, mobile and instructor-led training (ILT).
- Assesses and analyzes various HRIS system databases to determine potential use of collected data.
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a HRIS - Workday
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.
- Equivalent to a four-year college degree, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 3 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be proficient with the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Compensation you will receive as a HRIS - Workday
- Salary Range $110,000+ for candidates with great skill and perspective on job outlook