Omaha, NE US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Erin Pals at email@example.com or you can schedule an appointment at https://calendly.com/epals-1/interiew-s to learn more about this opportunity!
Human Resources Director
Job Overview: The HR Director will ensure all facets of the company are compliant, handle workers comp claims, administer benefits and market them to all employees, establish and maintain positive relationships with employees. The HR Director will also support recruiting through advertising and orientation.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Human Resources Director
- Support multiple departments with HR functions such as benefits, interviewing/onboarding, coaching employees, and other personnel related decisions
- Create a positive work environment
- Update employee handbook and onboarding materials
- Administer employee benefits
- Manage workers comp cases
- Keeps a pulse on best practices and trends within the industry and federal laws
- Organize and manage recognition programs and rewards
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Human Resources Director
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 5-10 years of experience in HR
- Strong skills in communication, confidentiality, professionalism, and integrity
- Microsoft experience
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desirable
- Must be dependable and loyal
- Must be able to problem-solve
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.