Freight Brokerage Sales Account Manager
Pittsburgh, PA US
Account Executive - Freight Brokerage Sales Manager
Job Overview: Our client located in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking to add a new Account Executive, Freight Brokerage Sales to their team. The Account Executive, Freight Brokerage Sales?is responsible for revenue development, growth, and profitability of all assigned Customer Accounts. To be successful in the role of Account Executive, Freight Brokerage Sales, you must have outstanding sales experience, strong customer service skills, and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions.
This is a direct hire position. This person will report to the President.
What you will be doing as an Account Manager, Freight Brokerage Sales
- Responsible for all the day-to-day activities of logistics, transportation, and freight brokerage
- Perform freight services according to company and government regulations
- Negotiate transportation of goods with shipping or freight companies and manage the process of delivering the goods
- Manage Shipping and Carrier Relationships, liaising with the client, carrier, shipper & receiver and communicating information and/or updates regarding the shipment
- Negotiate fair rates with both the client and carrier and contract and pricing agreements with carriers
- Work with shippers, carriers, and dispatch operations to manage schedules
- Develop a portfolio, sales pipeline, and new sales strategies to improve current business and attract new prospects
- Accurately enter and maintain up-to-date information on a continuous basis in TMS
Skills you ideally bring to the table as an Account Executive, Freight Brokerage Sales
- High school diploma/GED required (Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain, or a related field preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in logistics, sales, or a related field required
- Registration and Licensing required for the position
- Sales-minded and internally driven to succeed
- Customer-focused with the ability to independently multi-task in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Proficient with computer-based shipping databases; experience with TMS or similar/related systems preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of standards for shipping and freight
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience with a suite of Microsoft Office
Contact Lesa Peterman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-209-5132 to learn more about this opportunity!
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!