We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Shelbi at email@example.com or 414-206-5003 ext. 553 or schedule an appointment at https://calendly.com/shuskey-saigepartners to learn more about this opportunity!
About the Role
Our manufacturing client is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team in Wichita, KS. The Finance Manager will partner with regional business leaders and capabilities to drive cross-capability solutions, aligned priorities, and generate improvement opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as a key partner on the Americas Nylon Intermediates integrated business team working with the regional business leaders, plant managers and business operations leader to originate, challenge and execute key strategies ensuring they represent financial reality and drive toward delivering a superior return.
- Lead a high performing team with an emphasis on talent identification, recruiting, development and retention with responsibility for leading and developing a culture of Principled Entrepreneurs through personal behavior and purposeful coaching.
- Provide economic/financial leadership and challenge that: influences, supports, and increases the speed to business decisions, increases the rate of transformation, informs and guides strategies, and drives prioritization and execution.
- Deliver transformative base financial analysis providing insights into the business performance and driving accountability and profitable action, including monthly financial statement review, flash process, trend analysis for opportunity identification, and eliminate unprofitable activity across the team and business.
- Provide materially accurate forecasts for business reporting, valuation, and tax planning utilization that match the current business POV.
- Ensure key risk areas are identified, disclosed, and profitably mitigated, including commercial contracts, logistics, supply chain, and all material business decisions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- Experience in a business analysis, commercial development, or related role
- FP&A background/modeling experience which includes key driver analysis, economic framing, Business and/or Operations strategies, and innovative approaches to visualization
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, graphs, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous leadership experience (i.e., building, developing and supervising a team, leading transformation, being a driver of company initiatives, project leadership, or similar)
- Manufacturing industry experience (Chemical, Polymer, Fibers a plus)
- SAP or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e., PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, etc.)
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.