Epicor Systems Analyst
Cedar Rapids, IA US
EPICOR Systems Analyst in Cedar Rapids, IA to join the team of one our top clients in the area!
This position will assist in overseeing Saige Partners clients IT and ERP environments. This person will need to focus on best practices and communication with end users, for the development and efficiency of Saige Partners client business processes. Candidate must have strong background in Epicor ERP software or experience with a similar ERP system. They will also need to be project-orientated to keep continuous improvement initiatives consistently active. This position will report directly to the Integration Manager.
- Create, develop, document, and maintain internal user groups to bring improvements to processes, tools, and integrations within all business systems.
- Work with outside developers when required for legacy and new customizations.
- Provide routine production support through ERP business solutions.
- Perform testing on enhancements, fixes and upgrades within all business systems.
- Champion opportunities to automate and modernize systems.
- Monitor systems performance to ensure timely completion.
- Create and support reporting services and data requests. In addition, create new and detailed data visualizations for analytics use.
- Support and develop integrations with our ERP systems.
- Responsible for keeping data within our ERP systems secure and accurate.
- Interface with Technology partners (Epicor and Marco) on support needs.
- Help create and develop Timberlines intranet and build solutions within SharePoint that automate processes.
- Assist in customization and workflow upkeep within business systems.
- Train users on new business processes and technology. This will include creating and maintaining training documentation on all business systems.
- Experience using Epicor ERP or similar software.
- Highly organized with ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must have a positive attitude with a customer appreciation mentality.
- Database Analytics, Development, Administration, Management, and Reporting.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Power BI, SharePoint and Epicor.
- Experience coding in different languages.
- Able to work self-sufficiently.
- Able to quickly analyze data.
- Ability to lift 40lbs on a regular basis.