We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
The Environmental Specialist is responsible for environmental data applications, tools, and processes with a focus on environmental reporting support at a Nylon Intermediates manufacturing facility in Orange, TX.
What you will be doing as a Environmental Specialist
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Environmental Specialist
- Develop tools and templates including automation while ensuring consistency in program compliance management.
- Air Permitting experience 3+ years in environmental air or water programs
- Supporting reasonable inquiry, reporting, and compliance management processes through validating data, building, and running data queries and reports, managing environmental share drives, SharePoint sites, etc.
- Manage multiple programs to ensure compliance with air, water, and waste regulations.
- Participate in state and federal agency inspections and requests for information.
- Driving continuous improvement through integration with site-wide processes, right-sizing tools, eliminating data management redundancy, ensuring controls are in place for critical environmental data, and improving environmental information management and reporting activities.
- Ensure program requirements are understood and sustainable through the development of rigorous, robust, and integrated compliance systems.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in state and federal environmental air regulations.
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting (includes internships, co-ops, etc.).
- Experience with ASPEN, PI, and/or SEEQ.
- Experience in a petrochemical facility.
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.