Engineering Lab Technician/Manager
Cedar Rapids, IA US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Brett Campbell at email@example.com or, you can also schedule an appointment here to learn more about this opportunity!
Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Job Type: Contract
Company: Saige Partners
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Software Test Engineer to join our clients team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting ongoing projects, including testing, and maintaining engineering devices in their Cedar Rapids location. You will work closely with team members to execute engineering test procedures and innovate testing processes to increase efficiency. You will also be expected to play a crucial role in ensuring device stability and the success of software releases.
- Run test suites (both automated and manual) on GNSS-based receivers.
- Test GNSS, CP, and various Device OS side functionalities.
- Innovate the testing process to increase efficiency.
- Monitor baseline health via integration testing.
- Find and root cause engineering issues.
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team to ensure high-quality output and timely delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Python, C, and C++ programming languages.
- Solid understanding of GNSS principles, including signal generation, transmission, reception, measurement construction, and final position generation. (This is desired but not required)
- Proven experience in running and creating test procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver high-quality output in a timely manner.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture, which is why we offer a benefit package and convenient weekly payment solutions that helps our employees stay healthy and maintain a positive work/life balance. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.