Director of Finance, TLS
Job Overview: Our client located in Atlanta, GA is seeking to add a new Director of Finance, TLS to their team. The Director of Finance, TLS?is responsible for leading financial planning, forecasting, and analysis to support strategic goals in the TLS division.
This is a direct hire position.
What you will be doing as a Director of Finance, TLS
- Direct all aspects of financial analysis and reporting of the TLS line of business
- Responsible for the analysis and review of monthly financial statements, ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP
- Stay current on all new accounting pronouncements, including the evaluation and implementation of new pronouncements applicable to the TLS line of business
- Develop a monthly reporting package and present the results to the management team of the TLS line of business and senior leadership
- Prepare an annual budget, quarterly forecast and long-range plan for the TLS line of business
- Partner with the sales and operations teams of the TLS line of business to develop strategic targets
- Provide decision support that may impact the financial performance of the TLS line of business
- Coordinate the development of and assist in the implementation of plans to achieve annual plan or forecast commitments
- Develop and implement performance measures that focus on key business drivers (financial and non-financial) to support long term performance and strategic objectives
- Drive business results by identifying opportunities for business process and finance improvements and ensuring timely execution
- Maintain a financial framework to analyze potential new investments within the TLS line of business, including expansion, and external opportunities
- Support key M&A transactions for the TLS line of business with the post-merger integration of processes
- Ensure compliance with internal controls as well as financial policies
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Director of Finance, TLS
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting is required, CPA or CFA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in finance and accounting
- Ability to identity a broad range of business issues and provides leadership in the decision-making process
- Experience organizing and structuring business information to identify specific risks and opportunities
- Provides performance measures and interprets results in view of plans and objectives
- Strong influence management skills to demonstrate superior judgment, shape business results, inspire others to excel, communicate with impact, demand ethical behavior, and drive execution
- Strong results orientation and bias for action, including a high degree of initiative and self-motivation in understanding business needs and leading others to meet those needs
- Demonstrated ability and success working with minimal supervision, including flexibility to changing priorities in a proactive and self-motivated manner
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.