We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Amanda Lawrence at email@example.com or , you can also schedule an appointment at to learn more about this opportunity!
The Accounting Manager will manage daily accounting functions for all of the clients businesses including reconciling accounts and accounts payable. Oversee business loans and keep current. Manage payroll, new employee enrollment, daily cash and credit card deposits as well as employee expense accounts.
This is a Direct Hire role. Onsite/Hybrid environment.
What you will be doing as a Accounting Manager/Controller
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Controller
Reconciliation of checkbooks and customer accounts.
Accounts Payable including bi-weekly checks.
Biweekly payroll, sales commission, and vacation sick time reports.
- Enroll employees into benefit provider accounts.
- Secure all employee personnel files and keep current.
- Record daily cash and credit card deposits. Reconcile discrepancies.
- Field billing questions from clients.
- Make collection calls as needed.
- Serve as back up for Accounting Clerks.
- 5 years of Accounting experience
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Trustworthy/ethical/listens well
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable making presentations
- Takes initiative; problem solves; Leadership
- Relates well to employees at all levels; relationship-builder
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.