We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Lesa Peterman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity!
The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for permits, compliance, and communication with the team. This person should have an understanding of both the trucking and insurance industry.
This is a Contract To Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Compliance Specialist
- Assisting internal and external representatives with various communication methods
- Maintain documentation including permits for company-operated equipment, over-dimension freight, and any state or federal-required documents
- Monitor company property and update necessary information as needed
- Work with internal and external customers to achieve desired goals
- Research and maintain necessary documentation on a state and federal level
- Review daily logs and create action plans as needed
- Ensure all necessary reports are completed on time and create an action plan as needed
- Complete ongoing training for compliance knowledge
- Complete any required documentation including questionnaires, surveys, and audits
- Experience with plating and/or titling trucks
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a Compliance Specialist
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated experience with, and an understanding of, excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in challenging situations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture, which is why we offer a benefit package and convenient weekly payment solutions that helps our employees stay healthy and maintain a positive work/life balance. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.