Commercial Sales Executive
Atlanta, GA US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Erin Pals at email@example.com, you can also schedule an appointment at https://calendly.com/epals-1/interiew-s to learn more about this opportunity!
Commercial Sales Executive - Atlanta, GA
Job Overview: Our Atlanta, GA client, in the commercial moving industry, is seeking to add a NEW Commercial Sales Executive to their team. The Commercial Sales Executive must develop and exhibit a strong commitment to promoting a broad range of industry service solutions. They will be focused on offering a workplace services model, focusing on all aspects involved with relocating corporate facilities across town or around the world.
The selected candidate will own a designated territory and report directly to the Vice-President of Workplace Solutions.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Commercial Sales Executive
- Creates and conducts customer-focused sales strategies that will demonstrate strong solutions and results for our prospects and customers.
- Prospecting, networking, and commanding a major presence in your territory by estimating/selling and closing of new business within the companies workplace services line.
- Ongoing communication with all stake holding clients, all internal clients services and operations personnel and even personal oversite of actual service delivery.
- Following established sales techniques with a strong focus on ethical business practices, consistent with the companies values, and meet your sales objectives which include achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Ongoing in-depth knowledge of workplace solutions and clients issues and needs.
- Bachelors degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, sales and/or business.
2-7 Years of relevant B2B Sales experience preferably in moving or office furniture
Previous project management experience preferred
Ability to generate new business
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to effectively develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.