Grimes, IA US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Erin Pals at firstname.lastname@example.org or, you can schedule an appointment at https://calendly.com/epals-1/interiew-s to learn more about this opportunity!
Job Overview: Our Des Moines, IA client in restoration construction is seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Cleaning Technician. In this role, you will be responsible for documenting and packing contents from damaged homes, cleaning and restoring contents either onsite or at our facility, as well as cleaning structures and preparing rooms for work activities. Additionally, you will be required to communicate effectively with team members and ensure that all customer needs are met.
This is a Direct Hire
What you will be doing as a Cleaning Technician
- Document and pack contents out of damaged homes.
- Clean and restore contents onsite or at our cleaning facility.
- Clean structures and prepare rooms/areas for work activities.
- Communicate with the Crew Chief to ensure customer needs are met.
- Perform production processes per work order and supervisor directions.
- Ensure clear communication with team members regarding customer needs and concerns.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown.
- Maintain a clean and orderly appearance at job sites.
- Attend training events and obtain certifications as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective oral communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals.
- Pass a background check.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, or noxious odors.
- Willingness to occasionally wear a respirator for safety.
- Maintenance of vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas as needed.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.