We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Shelbi at email@example.com or 319-409-9307 to learn more about this opportunity!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Oversee large-scale project civil and site prep design
- Coordinate with other Engineering disciplines (Project, Structural, Electrical) and establish deliverables
- Manage civil engineering subcontractors throughout the country for the completion of grading and erosion control plans, construction specifications, SWPPP, hydrology reports, etc.
- Complete project due diligence via site visits to evaluate grading and site prep strategy, existing drainage conditions, and general site conditions
- Report tasks and civil deliverables status to key internal customers including Project Engineering, Project Management, Construction, and Senior Management
- Review grading and drainage plans, drainage studies, ALTA/topo and other survey documents, and geotechnical reports to make recommendations for project site prep design and identify schedule and cost constraints
- Organize and lead meetings related to Civil Engineering and Site Preparation with multiple internal and external project stakeholders
The Experience You Will Bring
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in civil design or large-scale civil construction
- Experience in land development projects
What Will Put You Ahead
- Professional Engineering License
- Experience in grading and drainage design
- Geotechnical engineering experience
- Foundations experience
- Hydrology experience
$140,000+ depending on experience. Salary negotiable for ideal candidate
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.
Learn more about Saige Partners on Facebook or LinkedIn.