Newington, NH US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
CNC Programmer $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus
Job Overview: Our Exeter client, [type of business], is seeking to add a NEW CNC Programmer $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus to their team.
This is a Direct Hire role.
General Job Duties:
- Develop CNC programs using MasterCam, GibbsCAM, or Partmaker.
- Configure tools to ensure efficient production.
- Analyze blueprints for accurate part dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds, and feed rates.
- Use instrumentation and gauges to measure part dimensions during machining.
- Occasionally set up and operate CNC equipment.
- Make mechanical/programmable adjustments to meet quality requirements.
- Communicate recommendations to engineering for part and process modifications.
- Perform other reasonable duties as required by the supervisor.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years of CNC programming and CNC machine operation experience.
- Proficiency in MasterCam, GibbsCAM, or Partmaker programming.
- Strong understanding of G-code and M-code programming.
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting CNC machines.
- Expertise in reading blueprints with GD&T.
- High School or GED Diploma required.
- Associates Degree or Certification in a related field preferred.
- Proficient in measuring instruments like micrometers, calipers, fixtures, and gauges.
- Demonstrates good manufacturing practices and selects appropriate tooling and machining resources.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Onsite work required at the Newington, New Hampshire facility.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.