Waukesha, WI US
Job Overview: Our Waukesha client, is seeking to add a new CNC Machinist to their team.
This is a direct hire position.
What you will be doing as a CNC Machinist (Including the following, however, additional duties may apply as required)
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Read and interpret blueprints and work order routings
- Properly loads and unloads material and fixturing into CNC machinery
- Uses gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Understands, interprets and edits G-code programming
- Understands and has the ability to perform tool wear offsets
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a CNC Machinist required
- Experience with Fanuc & Heidenhain Controls preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Heavy manufacturing preferred Mathematical
Skills you ideally bring to the table as a CNC Machinist
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Physical Demands Ability to move or transfer products with an overhead crane and forklift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. when required.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!