Brand Marketing Manager
Newington, NH US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
Contact Scott Barr at email@example.com or , you can also schedule an appointment at to learn more about this opportunity!
Brand Marketing Manager - (Newington, NH)
Job Overview: Our Newington, NH client is seeking to add a NEW Brand Marketing Manager to their team. This person is responsible for the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the product categories. The Brand Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and the internal creative team to ensure brand consistency across all marketing and communication channels.
This is a Direct Hire role.
What you will be doing as a Brand Marketing Manager
- The Brand Manager will work closely with the Product Managers to assist in developing marketing strategies for new product launches as well as current product sustaining campaigns.
- Provide detailed insight for PM team about potential growth opportunities and strategies in the market.
- Provide a marketing prospective to Product Management during product development process to establish a plan and strategy to go to market with.
- Create sustaining marketing campaigns to drive growth and awareness to current product lines.
- Help identify less non-conventional approaches to reaching customers through alternate channels.
- Work with Project Managers to oversee timeline management to ensure that all key dates are met in the development of all launch materials and sales support materials for all existing and new products.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to understand the retail product performance and recommend communications enhancements and/or collateral needs to meet organizational sales goals.
- Conduct market research, including competitor analysis, to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities for brand growth.
- Develop strategic programs for the category to increase revenue and margin in current product lines.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Merchandising Team to develop and launch impactful in-store consumer experiences and drive product breakthroughs at the shelf.
- Partner with Digital Marketing/Web Content team to ensure all product information is on brand and photography and video are aligned with the most current initiatives.
- Lead weekly/bi-weekly/monthly Product Management review meetings and project overviews to identify changes in product development timelines and development plans for communications programs.
- Develop strategic direction to grow into new market segments that are achievable within the category.
- Bachelors degree. Preferably in Marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies (Positioning, brand development, media, marketing innovation, and project leadership).
- 5 7+ years of prior marketing experience required, preferably with direct responsibility for brand messaging/positioning.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.