Job Number: 5191
Pay Rate: 20
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
We are seeking a skilled Grinder Operator to join our manufacturing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and maintaining Blanchard grinding equipment to grind and finish flat surfaces on a variety of metal and non-metal materials. The Blanchard Grinder Operator will also be responsible for ensuring quality standards are met, maintaining production records, and following safety guidelines.
Pay will based on experience $20-$30/hr
This is a 2nd shift opportunity from 2pm - 10pm
- Set up and operate Blanchard grinding equipment to grind and finish flat surfaces on a variety of metal and non-metal materials.
- Adjust machine settings to achieve desired results and maintain the proper tolerances.
- Inspect parts to ensure they meet customer specifications and quality standards.
- Clean and maintain equipment to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
- Maintain production records and update as required.
- Follow safety guidelines and report any safety concerns or incidents.
- Work with team members to ensure production schedules are met and ensure continuous production flow.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience operating grinding equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain precise tolerances.
- Ability to read micrometer
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and guidelines.
If you meet the qualifications and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a growing company, we encourage you to apply for the position of Blanchard Grinder Operator.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and kneel as needed.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, dust, and other industrial elements.
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://jobs.saigepartners.com/.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.