SBA Lending Officer
Minneapolis, MN US
We strive to be Your Future, Your Solution to accelerate your career!
We are currently hiring for a SBA Business Development Officer. This is a direct-hire, permanent position with a mid-sized financial institution. This role is on a flexible hybrid basis, located in either Des Moines, IA, Dubuque, IA, or Coon Rapids, MN. The pay rate is competitive and flexible, depending on experience.
Contact Hannah Wohlers at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opportunity!
- Direct hire, permanent position
- Pay Rate: Flexible, depending on experience
- Shift Time: 8:00am 5:00pm, Monday Friday
- Job Location: Hybrid in Des Moines, IA; Dubuque, IA; or Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of post high school education
- Spends majority of time calling on clients, prospects, referral sources and centers-of-influence to develop new business, expand client base and to create a network of prospects. Ex: CPAs, attorneys, business brokers, real estate agents etc.
- Exhibits and maintains an expert level working knowledge of the SBAs programs and Standard Operating Procedures to best serve our customers and prospects which maintain consistency.
- Manages the pipeline of active and viable leads, including determining which prospects to call on, and the priority and scheduling of calls.
- Create necessary marketing tools and written communication pieces to develop new referral sources and maintain existing ones.
- Makes sales calls with bank strategic partners for cross-sell opportunity to deepen client relationships and increase profitability.
- Initiates, negotiates, and packages Small Business Association loans.
- Interviews new and existing loan applicants to gather information relative to their business needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether loans may be an acceptable risk.
- Cross-sells business products to existing customers and prospect business customers through an organized calling program.
- Generates qualified referrals to other bank departments, including consumer business to the branches within assigned territory.
- Actively participates in community activities to promote the Bank and to develop a business referral network.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based incentives/bonus potential (incentives and bonus will vary depending on role)
- Career growth opportunities
- Continuous learning opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match with immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Employer provided group life insurance with option to purchase additional life insurance for you and your family members
- Employer provided long term and short term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Parental/Grandparent Leave, and more!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flex spending plan & Health savings accounts
- Additional Insurance options to meet your personal needs: Pet Insurance and Critical Illness and Accident insurance
- Student Loan Debt Reduction Program & Tuition Assistance Plan
- Wellness Program
- Free banking services and other financial services discounts
- Take Your Dog to Work Day in June
- Employee Rally Day- a day of celebration and recognition!
Saige Partners, one of the fastest growing technology and talent companies in the Midwest, believes in people with a passion to help them succeed. We are in the business of helping professionals Build Careers, Not Jobs. Saige Partners believes employees are the most valuable asset to building a thriving and successful company culture. Contact us to learn more about the opportunity below or check out other opportunities at https://careers.saigepartners.com/.